Environmental Monitoring Solution
Airqumon is one stop solution for monitoring ambient environment. The system is capable of measuring the following types of parameters.
- Particulate Matters - PM 1, 2.5 & 10
- Gaseous Pollutants – NOX, Co, Co2, O3
- Odour - SO2, H2S, NH3, 4CH3SH
- Hydrocarbons & VOCs – TVOC, CH4, CH20
- Ambient noise: N
- Ambient Light: Li. UV, IR, Lv
- Hazard - Magnetic field, Vibration and Radiation
- Weather: Temperature, Humidity, BMP, Rainfall (Rm), Wind Direction, Water Level
- Soil: Soil PH & Temp.
- Disaster Management: Flood Monitoring, Wind Direction (cyclone), Rainfall Monitoring
The predictive analysis of the monitored parameters is carried out to enable the authorities to predict the weather, pollution level etc. The trend analysis and the algorithm for prediction can help the government authorities and the citizens to take necessary decision in the day to day life, farming, living, disaster evasion, and much more.
Air quality has become a huge concern for the authorities as well as the citizens of India. Increase in the air pollution causes acute breathing problems to the living beings. The development of the country and tourism is also necessary and the emission of polluted air from various industries, vehicles and other mediums needs to be in check and controlled to provide fresh and breathable air to the citizens, tourists as well as living beings.
It is imperative to have a monitoring system implemented at the various locations across the state and country to get real-time monitoring and statistics of the various particles and gases present in the air. Also, provide a real-time dashboard with air quality index measurements as per the international standards and the standards approved by respective Pollution Control Board and provide alerts for the rise in the index based on the respective and individual parameters to the clients. Ionnix also offers to setup a end-to-end and comprehensive control room for monitoring and response mechanism based.
- AIR QUALITY MONITORING
- RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCE MONITORING
- SOIL MONITORING
- AUDOR MONITORING
- NOISE MONITORING
- AUTOMATIC WEATHER STATION
- WATER LEVEL MONITORING
- RAINFALL MONITORING
- WIND VELOCITY MONITORING
- HAZARD MONITORING